Tuesday, May 27, 2014

17 Projects To Get You Excited for a Disney Vacation

I've got the Disney Bug...BAD. I am planning and looking forward to a Disney Cruise that we haven't even booked yet and probably won't be taking for a while, but I can't help it. There is something magic about Disney. We went to Disneyland last year and it was amazing, but I have to admit...Disney Cruises are my favorite. 
I love them, I love them and I don't care who knows it! 

So I decided to share some fun projects to help you get the bug too. Some of them are ones you can by but I'm willing to bet you could make them yourself if you're into that kind of thing! 
#disney #disneyvacation #whatdoesthecoxsay
















Nautical Nails, Source Unknown 
(If you know where they came from please let me know so I can give them credit).

 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig